- City Departments
- Human Resources
The Human Resources Department is an active member of our City organization. Human Resources supports the City’s strategic plan and core beliefs by providing quality customer service to our internal and external customers in a friendly, professional, and financially responsible manner.
The Human Resources Department provides a variety of services to City employees and the citizens of Green River. Departmental responsibilities include:
- Coordination of employee recruitment, selection, and general orientation.
- Administration of classification and compensation matters, and of employee benefits.
- Facilitation of City compliance with State and federal regulations related to employment.
- Development, interpretation, and enforcement of internal policies and procedures.
- Facilitation of safety compliance, human resources, planning and organizational development.
- Facilitation of employee evaluation, discipline, and recognition programs.
- Coordination of internal communications with employees and the public.
As part of the annual budget approval process, the Governing Body approves the City’s Classification Plan for all employees. This plan includes the job titles and pay bands for all positions in the City, as well as the associated salary ranges. Please use the links below to view the current Classification Plan documents.
Fiscal Year 22 Positions and Pay Bands (PDF)
Fiscal Year 22 Salary Ranges (PDF)
The Human Resources Department accepts applications for employment only when there is an open position to be filled. We do not accepted unsolicited applications or maintain an active listing of resumes. Please visit our online application portal to view and apply for open positions.