Defensive Driving School
Street Rules Online Class
In lieu of creating a driving record, taking The Street Rules Online class will result in the dismissal of the moving violation once the class is completed. These classes are designed for those who have been charged with a moving violation in the City of Green River's Municipal Court.
Rules of Participation
Taking Street Rules Online class is a privilege in handling a moving violation in Green River Municipal Court and is only offered to those who have been charged with a moving violation once every three years. The defendant has 30 days to complete the course. If the defendant has not completed the course within 30 days, the ticket will go on record with the State.
A defendant is not eligible for participation in the program if the defendant:
- Has received a DWUI in the last five years
- Has had prior moving violations in this court within the past three years
- Has received a DWUS in the last three years
- Has received a Reckless violation in the last five years
- Has Eluded Police in the last five years
- Has participated in Teen Court within the past three years in regard to a moving violation
Participant must sign and date an eligibility form, which is provided by the Court.
The cost for Street Rules Online class is $34.95, to be paid with a credit card or other options as offered online.
In order to participate, you must contact the Municipal Court
at (307) 872-0550.