View the City of Green River's Parks and what we have to offer via an interactive map. Scroll through the page to find Parks, Facilities, and Pathways for play and to rent!
- Andrews Park - This park is great for children as it features play equipment with swings and slides.
- Anvil Park - Featuring a large play equipment area, this park also includes a picnic shelter.
- Apache Trail Park - Featuring play equipment, picnic tables, picnic shelters, BBQ grills, and an open field.
- Castle Rock Park - No longer available as a park.
- Centennial Park - This spot is perfect for family gatherings as it includes a large picnic gazebo, picnic tables, playground equipment, restrooms, drinking fountains, and benches.
- Clearview Park - Clearview Park includes play equipment, picnic shelters, picnic tables, and a large open area.
- Collier Park - One of the most popular parks in Green River, this park features play equipment, picnic tables, a baseball field, restrooms, BBQ grills, soccer fields, and more.
- Edgewater Park - This park is a perfect place to gather around with family and friends as it features brand new play equipment, BBQ grills, a picnic shelter, sand volleyball, tennis courts, and more.
- Evers Park - With many different recreational opportunities, this park holds a spray park, baseball field, playground equipment, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, picnic tables, a large gazebo, and more.
- Expedition Park - With a wide-open field, updated playground equipment, and picnic shelters, this spot is perfect for family gatherings.
- FMC Park - Sitting right next to Scott's Bottom Nature Area you will find an outdoor archery range and more space to take beautiful nature walks.
- Hoover Park - This park is completely ADA compliant and features play equipment, picnic tables, picnic shelters, and an open field.
- Hutton Park I - One of our smaller parks in Green River, this park features picnic tables, play equipment, and park benches.
- Hutton Park II - This park is featuring picnic tables, half a basketball court, curbside parking, and park benches.
- Indian Hills Park - This park holds many recreational opportunities as it has play equipment, sand volleyball, basketball, a large open field, picnic shelters, and picnic tables.
- Jaycee Park - This park is a little league baseball field that features bleachers, Green Belt Pathway access, river access, and portable restrooms.
- Logan Park - This neighborhood park provides small play equipment.
- Medicine Bow Park - This park holds 2 full-size basketball courts, BBQ grills, picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and more.
- Overlook Park - This is a great spot to relax and enjoy the Green River view.
- Pioneer Park - With an open field and play equipment, this park is perfect to go out and recreate.
- Riverside Memorial Park - This park features a playground, river access, access to the Green Belt Pathway System, and picnic shelters.
- Scott's Bottom Nature Area - A perfect spot to nature walk and gather together with friends and family.
- Stratton Myers - One of the largest parks we have in Green River, this park holds soccer fields, baseball fields, softball fields, ponds, picnic shelters, and much more.
- Thomas Moran Park - Located next to the Chamber of Commerce, this park features picnic shelters, picnic tables, and an open recreational area for relaxation.
- Veterans Park - Holding a baseball field and small play area, this park also holds a bleacher, restrooms, and park benches.
- Wyoming Park - Featuring a wide-open field, baseball field, play equipment, picnic shelter, and BBQ grill.
For more information on our parks and facilities, please call the Green River Recreation Center at (307) 872-0511 ext. 0.
1775 Hitching Post Drive
Green River, WY 82935
Phone: (307) 872-0511 ext. 0
City Hall - Parks and Recreation
50 East 2nd North
Green River, WY 82935