- Andrews Park - This park is great for children as it features play equipment with swings and slides.
- Anvil Park - Featuring a large play equipment area, this park also includes a picnic shelter.
- Apache Trail Park - Featuring play equipment, picnic tables, picnic shelters, BBQ grills, and an open field.
- Castle Rock Park - No longer available as a park.
- Centennial Park - This spot is perfect for family gatherings as it includes a large picnic gazebo, picnic tables, playground equipment, restrooms, drinking fountains, and benches.
- Clearview Park - Clearview Park includes play equipment, picnic shelters, picnic tables, and a large open area.
- Collier Park - One of the most popular parks in Green River, this park features play equipment, picnic tables, a baseball field, restrooms, BBQ grills, soccer fields, and more.
- Edgewater Park - This park is a perfect place to gather around with family and friends as it features brand new play equipment, BBQ grills, a picnic shelter, sand volleyball, tennis courts, and more.
- Evers Park - With many different recreational opportunities, this park holds a spray park, baseball field, playground equipment, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, picnic tables, a large gazebo, and more.
- Expedition Park - With a wide-open field, updated playground equipment, and picnic shelters, this spot is perfect for family gatherings.
- FMC Park - Sitting right next to Scott's Bottom Nature Area you will find an outdoor archery range and more space to take beautiful nature walks.
- Hoover Park - This park is completely ADA compliant and features play equipment, picnic tables, picnic shelters, and an open field.
- Hutton Park I - One of our smaller parks in Green River, this park features picnic tables, play equipment, and park benches.
- Hutton Park II - This park is featuring picnic tables, half a basketball court, curbside parking, and park benches.
- Indian Hills Park - This park holds many recreational opportunities as it has play equipment, sand volleyball, basketball, a large open field, picnic shelters, and picnic tables.
- Jaycee Park - This park is a little league baseball field that features bleachers, Green Belt Pathway access, river access, and portable restrooms.
- Logan Park - This neighborhood park provides small play equipment.
- Medicine Bow Park - This park holds 2 full-size basketball courts, BBQ grills, picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and more.
- Overlook Park - This is a great spot to relax and enjoy the Green River view.
- Pioneer Park - With an open field and play equipment, this park is perfect to go out and recreate.
- Riverside Memorial Park - This park features a playground, river access, access to the Green Belt Pathway System, and picnic shelters.
- Scott's Bottom Nature Area
- Stratton Myers - One of the largest parks we have in Green River, this park holds soccer fields, baseball fields, softball fields, ponds, picnic shelters, and much more.
- Thomas Moran Park - Located next to the Chamber of Commerce, this park features picnic shelters, picnic tables, and an open recreational area for relaxation.
- Veterans Park - Holding a baseball field and small play area, this park also holds a bleacher, restrooms, and park benches.
- Wyoming Park - Featuring a wide-open field, baseball field, play equipment, picnic shelter, and BBQ grill.
1775 Hitching Post Drive
Green River, WY 82935
Phone: (307) 872-0511 ext. 0
City Hall - Parks and Recreation
50 East 2nd North
Green River, WY 82935